6.17.2019

Motivation Monday

Monday, the day we start fresh from all the junk we eat over the weekend.  Why do we do this to ourselves?  We have a great week eating, working out and staying on track, then the weekend comes around and your out and about, off your schedule and BAM!  Bad food choices, no healthy snacks, and not enough water. 


I always start my Saturday out with a good breakfast, then it goes downhill from there.  I wouldn't say that I eat bad food, I think I just over eat the food I have.  For example, I get hungry and pop some nuts in my mouth, which in all honesty is a pretty good choice, until I go back and have another handful or two.  Or I have a little more than a bowl full of fruit.  Like I said, seemingly good choices, but the fat in the nuts or the sugar in the fruit becomes a bit to much.  I try to remember this saying.

Weekends are also a horrible time for myself to not get enough water in .  I pour myself water, and that cup lasts me half the day, where during the week my first cup of water is down by 10 am and I refill it throughout the day.  My husband made me the most amazing water bottle this weekend that I will be sharing soon.


With all of this being said I'm going to do better at keeping track this week.  I bought an adorable fitness tracker by Create 365, and I am going to stay on top of it.  When I lost my weight back in 2013 and was in the best shape of my life, I kept track of everything in a small fitness tracker.  I find that if I write it down I am more accountable with my food and exercise.  There are some nice apps out there, but I want to be able to flip back through my journal and see what I did right, and where I went wrong.  Also, if it's written down, I can go back in the future and remember what worked. 


With all of this being said.  I hope you have a great week.  Drink 1/2 your body weight in water a day, exercise daily, eat healthy, be happy and work hard.


Pics from Gymquotes.com and google

No comments: