6.24.2019

Motivation Monday- Home workouts that work!

Good Monday morning all!  I hope everyone had a wonderfully relaxing weekend! 

A little background about myself.  I am a mom of three very active boys, a wife, a middle school teacher and a coach.  Needless to say, I don't stop.  There were a few years that I spent all of my time taking care of my boys and put myself on the back burner.  It was a choice I made that I look back on and wish I would have taken a small amount of time taking care of myself not only physically, but mentally.  I think we all make excuses as to why we don't have time to workout or do the things that we love to do. 

Back in 2013, my husband and I worked out to Tony Horton's P90X3.  It is a 30 minute full body workout.  Once we put the kids to bed, we spent time together getting in the best shapes of our lives.  I used to think there was no way working out at home to a video would work, but it did, and not only did we look pretty good, we felt amazing. 


Jump ahead to present day.  I have tried other things in the past few years.  I've gone to Burn Bootcamp, spin classes at various places, gyms, and nothing quite has been the same.  I think that I have just not been in the right mindset to get back to the body that I love, or that feeling of I can do it, until about 3 weeks ago.  My sister called me and said, "ok, enough is enough you are going to join Beachbody as a Coach, and we are going to do this together.  You are going to be accountable for not only yourself but others too.  We've got this."  I love my sister!   I had been watching her transform her body though Beachbody and have been amazed at her transformation.  She has always been a tiny thing, but she is now packing visible muscle.

So here I am.  I started Liift 4, and three weeks later, I feel stronger.  I have upped my weights, I'm starting to see changes and I feel better.  I haven't quite talked my husband into joining me again yet, but it's coming, he just doesn't know it. (hehe) 

I want to challenge my readers that haven't tried Beachbody yet.  I would love for you to join me.  To stop making excuses like we all do, and to get into the best shape of our lives together.  You don't need to spend $70 a month at a gym to get fit.  You can workout in the comfort of your own home without feeling judged and at anytime of day that works for you. You just have to decide that you are ready and you would like to join me.   If you are interested or have questions, please feel free to email me here.

No comments: