10.21.2013

Salted Caramel goodness!

Good Monday Morning lovely friends!!! I am so sorry it's been so long. I thought what better way to start off our Monday morning than to share a recipe!

On my weight loss/getting fit journey I have been drinking my coffee black.  I have gotten use to it, and it doesn't bother me a bit anymore.  Sometimes it's nice to switch things up a bit and try new things.  I won't be drinking my coffee everyday like this, but it sure is nice to try something new!

 If you don't already know, I love just about anything salted caramel! While spending a couple minutes on Pinterest the other day I found this yummy recipe.  I tried it out yesterday, and it was pretty yummy!


This morning, it didn't seem to taste the same, so I made a couple of adjustments.  I eliminated the milk altogether, and cut the salt in half.  Personally I like it better, it has more of the sweet taste to it, and not quite so much sodium;)

Regardless which you choose, try them both and make it the way that tastes good to you.  Have a blissful day!  xoxo BJ


No comments: