10.28.2013

Classroom Party Must haves! Halloween

I thought I would share all the cute treats I will be using this year for my son's Halloween Party.  I love being headroom mom!  It is so much fun to find the goodies the kiddos get to enjoy, and then see their faces with excitement with the cool food they get to devour.  Thanks to Pinterest and all of the lovely blogs/websites that hold these adorable treats!!

This yummy treat will be part of their treat bag to take home, with some pretzels added

You have to have cupcakes!!

Bottles of water always taste better with cute labels!

Popcorn, need I say more?

How cute are these Rice Krispie treats??

We will be having applesauce for a fruit, because I know this is a lot of sugar, but it's halloween, I allow it once a year.  

I'll be sharing my adorable applesauce treat Thursday, so be sure to stop by to see!  

If you have any great party pins, please be sure to share them for all the other homeroom mommies out there!  We'd love to see them.

Click on pics for link to recipes.

No comments: