10.11.2012

Vampire Bite Cocktail

Who's ready for The Vampire Diaries to return tonight?  I AM!!! It has been a long summer without Damon!  So to celebrate Thirsty Thursday and The Vampire Diaries return,  I'd like to share a cocktail that looks and taste delish!

A Vampire's Bite


Ingredients 
1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
1 oz triple sec
1/2 oz white creme de cacao
Drizzle of Grenadine

1.  Blend all ingredients in blender except grenadine, until smooth
2.  Pour into glass of choice
3. Drizzle grenadine over top
4.  Enjoy!

If you have a recipe you'd like featured on iBlog4me, email it to me at DATSSOCUTE(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM  or tweet me today and let me know!

Be sure to say hi and hashtag #cheers!  Here's to a great day, and an excellent return of Damon, and The Vampire Diaries!

via

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yummy! Can't wait to see my sexy vampires on the TV tonight!