5.24.2012

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

I would like to wish my beautiful sister Brooke and my most adorable oldest son D a very, very Happy Birthday.

I remember when they were both born, almost like it was yesterday!  I know I love them sharing a birthday together too, I think it was a blessing.  It is funny how similar they are, I guess it's a gemini thing.


I can't believe how time has flown by!  It just seems like he was born, now he's finishing his first year of school, and is turning out to be such an amazing little guy.

He finished his first 5K this past weekend in 42 mins.  I think that's pretty awesome for a little guy.  I couldn't have been prouder of him.

I look forward to the years to come and wish they could just stay little forever!







Isn't she beautiful?!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with all the beautiful things you deserve.  I am so glad you live near us now so that my boys have their aunt.  You have become such an amazing woman, and we are so proud of you!  As you say, "YOLO"  don't forget it, and make it AWE-MAZING!  













Happy Birthday!!  I love you both, tons and tons! xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthdays all around!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Said so beautiful. I was there when both were born. Two amazing people. XOXO