10.04.2012

Birthday Love

My how a year flies.  You really don't realize how fast they go until you have little ones, and they do so many things in a year that it passes without you realizing it.

I have spent the past year getting up every three hours in the middle of the night to feed my precious angel, changed more diapers than I care to count, given 365 baths, wiped countless noses, and tears, rocked my angel until I can hear his beating heart, and kissed more boo boos than I've had in my adult life.  I've also gone through all of my lasts, like watching a new baby smile, roll over,  crawl, sit up and walk.  It is not only extremely rewarding to watch them grow up, but terribly sad.  If you blink it's over, that's probably why you don't get much sleep the first year, who am I kidding, you don't sleep much the first 18.

Anyhow, today is my baby's 1st birthday.  As a woman I've never been happier than during the life of my babies.  They bring me such joy and heartache (good of course)  all at the same time.  I thought I would share with you all some of the pictures that I'm most proud of.

Happy Birthday Little Man, we love you more than words can say!

No comments: